Thanks to MarieCrz (https://mariecrz.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this Liebster Award. I am honored you the time to read my blog and nominate me. I have been blogging since 2014 and look forward to gaining more followers.
- Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify the bloggers you chose for the award.
- Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions Asked of Me by Marie Crz:
- What book can you read over and over again? Life is So Good. It’s a book about George Dawson who learned to read at 98 years young.
- What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new? Eye contact & smile (it’s a tie)
- If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d want to take with you? My purse. It has so many items I need in it.
- What’s the best advice you received? Even when you’re in a loving long-term committed relationship, always make sure to establish credit in your own name.
- What is your favorite quote? If you don’t like something change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~Maya Angelou
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Ballroom dance.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Superwomen. I’ve always loved her, maybe it’s the lasso.
- What are your hobbies? Zumba & volunteer work.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A dancer
- If you could travel to any part of the world where would it be? Singapore
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Australia
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love strawberry Twizzlers.
- Platoon is my favorite movie.
- My career goal was to be an architect.
- One month each year my sister and I are the same age.
- I am afraid of large dogs.
- Pizza is my favorite food, especially wood-fired.
- Prince is my all-time favorite musician.
- I was a Bluebird. (Brownies & Girl Scouts came into existence after Brownies)
- I was first runner in a teen talent pageant. My talent was baton twirling.
- I have a tremendous fear of praying mantis.
- I was in a bus accident in elementary school. Our school bus flipped over due to a tire blowout. We skidded down the interstate several yards before come to a stop. It was terrifying!
Although the goal is to nominate 11 bloggers, I only nominated 6 for this award. I am new to blogging and felt it was important for me to thoroughly read or follow the blogs before nominating for this award.
Questions to My Nominees:
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the one movie that makes you cry or tugs at your heart strings?
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- What is your greatest strength?
- If you could meet one person who would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Sun or Snow?
- What is the most rewarding part of blogging for you?
- What was the first concert you attended?
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
- What is your favorite reality show?
Nominees we look forward to seeing you responses!