I have been on a self imposed hiatus due to a life change with my mother and sister that required my full attention. Now that the dust has settled, I’m back and ready to focus on my blog and release my inner voice. My blog brings me peace, while allowing me to take a little break from the real world. I look forward to sharing with you again.
Thanks to MarieCrz (https://mariecrz.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this Liebster Award. I am honored you the time to read my blog and nominate me. I have been blogging since 2014 and look forward to gaining more followers.
- Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify the bloggers you chose for the award.
- Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions Asked of Me by Marie Crz:
- What book can you read over and over again? Life is So Good. It’s a book about George Dawson who learned to read at 98 years young.
- What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new? Eye contact & smile (it’s a tie)
- If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d want to take with you? My purse. It has so many items I need in it.
- What’s the best advice you received? Even when you’re in a loving long-term committed relationship, always make sure to establish credit in your own name.
- What is your favorite quote? If you don’t like something change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~Maya Angelou
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Ballroom dance.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Superwomen. I’ve always loved her, maybe it’s the lasso.
- What are your hobbies? Zumba & volunteer work.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A dancer
- If you could travel to any part of the world where would it be? Singapore
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Australia
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love strawberry Twizzlers.
- Platoon is my favorite movie.
- My career goal was to be an architect.
- One month each year my sister and I are the same age.
- I am afraid of large dogs.
- Pizza is my favorite food, especially wood-fired.
- Prince is my all-time favorite musician.
- I was a Bluebird. (Brownies & Girl Scouts came into existence after Brownies)
- I was first runner in a teen talent pageant. My talent was baton twirling.
- I have a tremendous fear of praying mantis.
- I was in a bus accident in elementary school. Our school bus flipped over due to a tire blowout. We skidded down the interstate several yards before come to a stop. It was terrifying!
Although the goal is to nominate 11 bloggers, I only nominated 6 for this award. I am new to blogging and felt it was important for me to thoroughly read or follow the blogs before nominating for this award.
Questions to My Nominees:
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the one movie that makes you cry or tugs at your heart strings?
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- What is your greatest strength?
- If you could meet one person who would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Sun or Snow?
- What is the most rewarding part of blogging for you?
- What was the first concert you attended?
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
- What is your favorite reality show?
Nominees we look forward to seeing you responses!
1. Create dry line correction tape doesn’t require lefties to hold it upside down.
2. Have a pair of left handed scissors available.
3. Ice cream scoop adapted to lefties.
4. Teach us to play sports the right way…left handed. (Assistance may be required)
5. Retail stores please have spiral notebooks with the spiral on right side. Note: I found one in a college bookstore.
6. Create more mugs with the graphic facing inward…I like to see why I bought the mug while I drink.
7. Create clipboards that allow us to write on it without removing the paper from the clip.
8. Move the affixed credit card swiper a few inches to the right to allow lefties easier access to swipe.
9. Teach us to play instruments left-handed. The ukulele instructor in Hawaii took the time to teach me left-handed. He scored major points.
10. Provide a universal computer mouse or allow lefties access to configure the mouse for left-handed use.
Thank you from the bottom of our lefty hearts.
Hello fellow bloggers,
I have always had a helping heart and felt creating a blog would allow me to share, inspire, and connect with others. This is my first attempt at a blog, and in doing so, I have been both excited and a little nervous. I wasn’t sure if I would have the ability to write and post interesting topics on an on-going basis.
I started my blog in December and post each week. I have found the experience to be very therapeutic and felt a sense of accomplishment. I write from my heart and based on what inspires me, with the hope it will inspire others.
My goal is to be a successful blogger. If one person reads my blog and finds inspiration, I have achieved my goal. I’m excited and look forward to this journey.